The official AUT app contains everything you need to make the most of your time studying at AUT.
Download the app
To download and use the official AUT app log in with your AUT network login (student username and password):
Your password and how to reset it
Your default password is your day and month of birth in this format (ddmmm) eg 03aug. You can reset your password if you've forgotten it.
Reset your password
Use the app to:
- See your personal class timetable
- Access a customised feed of news and events
- Add events and activities directly to your schedule
- Get quick access to your grades
- Receive timely and personalised notifications
- Engage in community chat, including AUT’s chatbot Tua
- Make use of interactive campus maps and navigation
- Check the live shuttle bus schedule
- See and apply for student jobs
- Launch an enquiry with Student Hub
- Be guided on how to develop your pepeha and gain confidence in Te Reo
- See real-time computer lab availability
AUT is committed to enhancing student communications across our 30,000 students. The app allows AUT to send meaningful notifications along with in-app messages relevant to you.