We offer free counselling and mental health support to all AUT students.
Make an appointment with us
You can make an appointment with an AUT counsellor to talk about your support needs. Phone +64 9 921 9292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us about your appointment needs so we can ensure you have the appropriate booking.
You may also wish to explore:
We are available Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 4.30pm.
- Free for all enrolled domestic AUT students.
- International students: The cost is covered by your insurance provider.
- Sessions are generally 50 minutes.
- Most people usually need 1-3 sessions.
- Private and identifying information shared in counselling is not revealed to others, unless there is a concern for yours or another person's safety - in these cases, it is ethical for a counsellor to break confidentiality and they would discuss this with you.
- Your permission is required for information to be shared with other health professionals.
- Written notes and data records are kept for each counselling visit in a secure environment.
- All counsellors are required to have regular supervision to discuss their work, but your identity remains private.